Thursday, July 26, 2012

Adeu Barcelona

Today is going to be a quick post just to let you all know that I'm still functioning!

The Louisville Lady Gourmet Abroad is moving back home, so it will take a few days to get back into things. I have lots of recipes and photos to share with you when I get the chance to catch my breath. For now, I can say that I have enjoyed my time in Spain very much. I am lucky to have met such lovely people, to be surrounded always by love, and to be challenged to grow as much as I have. I am sad that I have to leave, but there are great things coming up in the future, I know! The Handsome Spaniard and I will be reunited as soon as we can, and now we just have to find another solution, which means another adventure!

Look forward to some food from the mountains and from the Mediterranean when I return, as well as some classics from Louisville. I had a lot of fun making them up, and I can't wait to share them with you all!!! I'll leave you now with a few pictures from my activities from the final weeks.

Un fuerte abrazo <3
Music from a recent concert: http://laiaia.bandcamp.com/album/les-ratlles-del-banyador
University of Barcelona free outdoor concerts in the courtyard garden! La Iaia (Catalán band..awesome!)

Delicious homemade flatbreads from Manduka, Gràcia, Barcelona.

Barcelona Blues Festival 2012, featuring Rocky Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment